Monday, February 16, 2009

KimB's Color Challenge Freebie!

Wow, here's my first post! I also just finished my first digi~scrap challenge and have the link for my FREEBIE *Not so mini* mini kit! The challenge is one that I've been watching for months now at Digiscrapobsession is the Color Challenge from one of my favorite designers KimB! The color swatch this month is what really convinced me. Every month I think I'll try the challenge and chicken out at the last minute! Well not this month folks, I finally did it!

I hope everyone enjoys my first attempt! Be sure and grab both links to get the full kit. Thanks for stopping by!


http://www.4shared.com/file/87887083/579c8de9/KB_CC_Part_1.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/87888481/e6f8544f/KB_CC_Part_2.html

20 comments:

  1. thanks, great job on the kit, love the birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY so very much!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first kit? WOW I'm impressed! IT's FABULOUS!!! Your papers look amazing & love those glitter splatters & swirlies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!! Love everything~~ even preiew layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! It is a wonderful first kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful kit! I like the number and variety of papers you made. Your elements are creative as well. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this awesome kit. i appreciate the labor and talent that went into it. wow tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you'd NEVER think this was your first. It is wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. Oh and I love the look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHAT???? this is your first kit??? The colors are awesome the elements are darling!!! WOW!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaaooo... your kit is wonderful!! congrats and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful kit! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on finishing your 1st kit! It is darling, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT- your FIRST!! HOLEY MAKREL!! lol, girl this is just AMAZING AWESOME STUNNING! I love the papers and that bird is soo dang gorgeous too!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us and UHUM- now you got NO excuse for next months challenge- BWAHAHAHAHAHA
    PS_ LOVE the background on your blog!! stunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant kit, just love the dotty alpha, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the fun colors! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all your wonderful CU freebies!!

    ReplyDelete