Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Spring Freebie Kit!

Well I'm back with another freebie kit I've been working on! It's lighter in color than my other two and I hope it works great for you to scrap those springtime photos with! It's a full size kit so I'm giving it out over the next few days so be sure to add me to your blog list and grab all of the pieces!Here's a preview of the full kit...


Today I have the papers for you, I hope everyone likes them!

But wait....One more thing before you go!! I'm going to let you in on a little secret on how to make the easiest papers ever! Brandy at http://megadoodleinspired.com/ has the most awesome pattern sets that make paper designing a snap! She has several styles for all different programs! The images are clickable so check them out!! Scroll for my papers!



Click the image to download....















2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 20 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete