Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guess What?!?!



Did ya guess? Ok, I'll just tell you! A couple of weeks ago I became a team tester for Megadoodle Inspired and Bannerwoman! I am so excited to be working for two of my favorite designers! Brandy @ Megadoodle Inspired makes awesome Actions, Styles and Templates that will make your scrap life so much easier and fun! Bannerwoman has the best Styles I have ever seen! I swear the woman never sleeps with as many Styles as she puts out! She also has a ton of other goodies that everyone needs to check out! Anyhoo, the first thing I tested is from Ms Brandy @ Megadoodle Inspired! It's a CU ok template she calls Alternative Heart. It was super easy and I loved how mine turned out! So pop over and check it out! The preview is linked to her store!




No comments:

Post a Comment