Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kit CT maybe?

I don't know if anyone would be interested or not but I thought I would ask! I would love to find a few people do a layout or two with my new kits. I thought maybe you could tell me which kit you would like to play with and I can send you the links. Send me your layout within a few days and I'll post it here on my blog! Sound good to anyone? If so, let me know which kit you like best and I'll see what I can do. I'd love to have a couple people for each kit! Or if you would like to purchase any of them you can do so HERE! Thanks so much!


7 comments:

  1. Yay! I would love to make a page using your Let's Go Racing kit! I JUST took some cute pictures of my little guy playing with his race track and cars! My e-mail is smidgie421@gmail.com Let me know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg girl, I could SOOOOO play with Let's Go Racin Boys for ya!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done anything like this before, but I would love a chance to try out Let's Go Racing Boys, too. :) I have some pics DH took from the April race at Texas Motor Speedway, and some of my 1yr old twin boys driving thier sport coupes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beemer, I need a way to contact you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! Thought you would get it with my ID. It's beemertwins(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We took my son to his first dirt track race for his 4th birthday, I would LOVE to scrap some LOs for you using Let's Go Racing Boys! Thank you for the consideration. My email is robyngreif (at) comporium.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you send out a newsletter ?? I would love to subscribe my email so I can keep track of your upcoming stuff !!!

    I don't see anywhere to add my email

    ReplyDelete