Sunday, July 19, 2009

Layered Templates and CU Freebie

I love layered paper templates! They make paper making so much easier and fun! Here are 5 CU OK layered templates in PSD, JPEG and individual PNG layers. No Credit Required! Please check out the set in my store, they are on sale right now for 35% along with everything else in my store PU and CU!
The only thing better would be a CU Freebie layered template right? Well, I happen to have one of those for you too! Please leave me some love if you download!
http://www.4shared.com/file/119308699/751fd400/totf_layeredtemplate_freebie.html

12 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the overlay and I just LOVE the new blog wear using Kim's kit!!!! Very cool!!!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!
    You will be featured on CU Freebies Only BLOG On Tuesday July 21st 2009, Your Place to find Commercial Use
    Scrap Booking Freebies! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
    Lauralee
    Forum Owner
    We now have over 1500 members! Migrating to our new forum..... come join us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered template. Thank you very much for sharing this CU freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used a layered paper template, but this one looks fun, so I'm going to give it a try. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful overlay! Thank you! CU Freebies Only Forum Sent Me! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Amanada these are great! I will get some use out of these adorable layered ones!

    ReplyDelete