Thursday, July 9, 2009

New CU, Punch Out Frames and Freebie Sampler!

Wow, I've been a busy girl! I also have a new CU product in my stores called Punch Out Frames! There are 5 PNG form frames that look like they've been punched out of metal! Commercial use is OK and NO Credit Required! I have a sampler for you that I made using the templates! The CU Punch Out Frames are in my stores for only $2.00!! Purchase them HERE and HERE!

And your freebie sampler!


http://www.4shared.com/file/116936149/3552e2a4/totf_punchoutframes_sampler.html

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great frames:) Soo cool!

    ReplyDelete