Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lot's of new stuff and a FREEBIE!!

Whew, this might be a long one! I have new stuff to show you! First up is my kit "Delightful" This one is my favorite by far. There are so many things you can do with this kit! You can find it here or here for only $3.00! What good would all of those pretty colors be without a little glitter? Boring! So I also have the matching glittler sheets and Style tool. You can find them here and here
Next up is my Chalk Outline Collection! There are 10 different full size alpha, numbers and punctuation in each set. There is also a CU version availiable! For the PU 10 Alpha look here and here. The CU version is here and here
Now on to the goodies or FREEBIE I should say! I have a matching alpha for my new kit Delightful! It's a full alpha with numbers and punctuation in individual pngs! Enjoy and the alpha is PU only!
http://www.4shared.com/file/124902351/f0c474f4/totf_delightful_freebie.html

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 14 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pretty alpha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Aug. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the alpha. Your new kits are wonderful as always. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH GREAT Alpha GF and the kit looks beautiful!! WOOHOOOO!
    Thanks so much for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute alpha - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete