Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New CU and a CU Freebie!

Whew, we just returned from a Nascar filled week at Texas Motor Speedway and I missed all of the sales and events from the big weekend in digi-land! My pay-pal is happy but I'm sad I missed it! Anyhoo, on to business! I have two new CU products in both of my stores and both on sale! Check them out while they are 25% off at My Groovy Store or My DSS Store!


First up, Build a Flower template set! Mix and Match to match your kits or layouts! Each piece is extra large so you can make them however big or small you need! Right now they are on sale for $2.25!!

Second, Got Wood? 9 seamless wood styles for all of your design and scraping needs! Also on sale for $1.50!!

FREEBIE anyone? Who doesn't love a freebie right? I have a Build a Flower template for you just for sticking around! Enjoy and if you download please leave me a little note!


Download

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! For sharing your blog post on NEW CU Freebies Only Forum
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies! Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
    Lauralee
    Forum Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    CU Freebies Only Blog on Wednesday December 2nd 2009!
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete