Monday, December 14, 2009

New stuff and a CU Freebie!!

Wow, 2 posts in 1 week!  What's gotten into me? Lol, I dunno!  I have 2 new CU template sets in both stores and both are on sale for $1.80!  First up is Baseball, 5 HUGE templates for all of your Baseball needs!


Next, is Basketball!  Again 5 HUGE templates for your Basketball kits and layouts!


You can grab both HERE or HERE for $1.80!!

How about a FREEBIE!  Here are 2 CU Overlays with cute Holly Berries.  One is plain colored and the other is a distressed version.  If you download please leave me some lovin!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 05:10pm, NY 08:10pm] - 15 Dec [UK 01:10am, OZ 12:10pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the freebie lots of love

    ReplyDelete