Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Party Time New Years CU and CU Freebie!

Hello my lovely blog readers!  Is anyone ready for New Years like I am?  Well I just added some awesome Party or New Years themed CU templates to my store and they are 50% off right now!!  You can find them HERE or HERE!  Also my stores are 50% off right now so check out my other goodies while your there!


How about a FREEBIE!  It's also a CU template to go with my Party Time templates above!  Enjoy!
 ~Sorry Links Removed~

Amanda

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!!
    Gonna use it today.

    Hugs
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ty sweetie! I just grabbed up your new set too lol..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you and have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Girl!!! I also bought your Party Time templates. One of these days I will figure out how to use them lol. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also blogged about these. Hope you are having a GREAT day.

    ReplyDelete