Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Love Bits and CU FREEBIE!!

Hello!  I have lots of stuff to share with you today and there's a freebie for you if you stick with me until the end!  First up, my new CU set Love Bits is available in both of my stores!  7 Full size HUGE templates in PSD, PNG and JPEG.  Valentines Day is sneaking up on us and this set will be perfect to help design your kits!  On sale for $2.00!!  You can find them HERE or HERE

Next up is Rockin Wednesday at Groovy Scraps!  Wednesday only you can find all kinds of goodies for only $1.00!  You can find the Rockin Wednesday stuff HERE


  Are you still with me?  Well then you deserve a freebie!  An extra from my Love Bits set, CU OK!  I'll be back in a few days with some more exciting news!!

                                                                 ~Sorry Links Removed~

Amanda

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Jan [LA 09:37pm] - 13 Jan [NY 12:37am, UK 05:37am, OZ 04:37pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and useful template. Thanks a lot !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for this very nice freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute , thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ! A classic bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing!Kristianne25

    ReplyDelete