Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lovable Kit Freebie!!

I'm baaack!  Ok is everyone ready for the first part of my new Valentines Day kit Lovable?  If so ya gotta be quick because I'm only leaving the links up until Saturday and then its off the my store!  First up is the full kit preview and then the preview of the papers which you get today!  Please leave me some lovin if you like it!!

                                     
                                                          ~Sorry Links Removed~


Amanda

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous kit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I already know right where I can use this freebie set.

    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is a beautiful set...I'm glad you're "baaack".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this beautiful freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Love your blog header, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing It's a very beautiful freebie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. Love the pink with the green. I appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this cute kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you again! I love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another great kit!!!! It is so adoreable can't wait to create with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, the link is no longer available :((( would you put it back ;)??

    ReplyDelete