Monday, February 8, 2010

New Stuff, CU Freebie and Freebie Kit!

Whew, lot's of stuff to show you tonight!  I have a new CU Template set in my stores called Let's Eat!  7 Full Size awesome food templates for all your eating and food kits!  It's on sale right now for only $2.00 in both of my stores.

Only $2.00 HERE and HERE!
Next up, I have a new Valentines Day Kit called Lovable!  Now I know there are a zillion Valentines Day kits out there right now and I'm not exactly early either!  So I've decided to give the kit away here on my bog for 3 day only and then it goes to my store!  So come back on Wednesday and pick up the 3 parts of Lovable all for FREE!  Here's a sneak peek for ya!

After all that I think you need a FREEBIE!  It's a CU Freebie!  Perfect for this time of year, it's a Strawberry dips!  Full size and 300 dpi in PSD PNG and JPEG.

                                                                      ~Sorry Links Removed~

Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [09 Feb 03:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your submitted Freebie will be shared on
    CU Freebies Only Blog!!
    Saturday February 13th 2010 at 12:01 AM!!
    Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete