Saturday, May 1, 2010

Big Sale, New Kit and a Freebie!

Whew, the last two days of shopping and searching have worn me out!  I almost forgot to post about my own goodies!  I have three new goodies in my shop today!  The entire Scrapable store is 50% off thru Sunday!      
First up is my new kit, Limewire!  Funky purples, blues and greens are one of my favorite color combos!  Right now its only $2.50!

Next, I have 8 matching CU Plastic PS Styles to match Limewire!

Next, I made another set Layered Templates II that is also CU!

So all that's left if a FREEBIE!!  I have an add-on for Limewire!  Enjoy and be sure to check out my store!

                                                              DOWNLOAD


Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on May. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for yous sweet comment on my blog and the freebie !!!!

    ReplyDelete