Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sneak Peek and Challenge FREEBIE reminder and a chance to win!

Sneaky Peek of what I have coming on Friday to my store at Scrapable!  If you would like to win it just leave me a comment here and I'll pick a few winners on Friday!!


Also, you still have time to enter the Color My World challenge at Scrapable!  This month is featuring the color swatch from my Limewire kit, which happens to still be 50% off! 



So check it out and have fun!  I've also have a FREEBIE add-on to help you get started!  HERE

Don't forget to leave a comment to win!!
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Those overlays look awesome! I would love to win them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete