Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Freebie and Guessing Game!

So far nobody has guessed my new home in digi-land!  So that means the $10.00 gift certificate to my new store when it opens is still up for grabs!  So have at it, make your guess and win!  I also have another freebie template I want to share with everyone while I wait!  Enjoy and don't forget to guess!
                                                                          
                                                                   DOWNLOAD
Amanda

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cute tree and I'll try again - how about 9th and Bloom or After 5 Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess The Studio.

    Thanks for the tree! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, here are my guesses again..

    Polka Dot Plum
    Pickleberry Pop
    MScraps
    Plain Digital Wrapper
    OScraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a hint in the post above this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digital Scrap Garden
    DigidesignResort
    DigitalArts-cafe
    Funky Playground Designs
    The Scrap Vault

    Thank you for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tree. Thank you very much.

    I agree with MissLadyhawke, the colors of your hint looks to funky playground designs site.

    Oh @ MissLadyhawke Digital Scrap Garden is closing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing!! The link to your freebie has been listed at the ADSD Forum Freebie Section -

    http://adsdesigners.com/forumnew/viewforum.php?f=13

    Thanks again!
    Jody
    Munchkyn Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know.. I know.. http://www.digiscrapdepot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. no wait.. it's http://scrapable.com

    ReplyDelete